Working with arbitrage situations gives another opportunity to gamblers eager to make money betting. We mean middles.
For example, having taken two bets:
Goals Total Over 1.5 и Goals Total Under 2.5 (let we find a bet with coefficient 2.0 for each outcome), we get the picture as follows:
- if there are less than 2 goals in the match, Goals Total Under 2.5 wins;
- if there are more than 2 goals, Goals Total Over 1.5 wins;
- if there are exactly 2 goals, both bets wins, which significantly increases the profit.
Middles appear on different markets: Goals Total, Corners, Cards, Handicaps, etc. They come quite frequently and give extra chances to make money (or to increase your common profit of surebets).
Finding Middles – Where and How to
It is not difficult to find a middle. Most surebet scanners may help with it, while some of them even have sections dedicated to finding middles.
Working with middles is as easy as surebet routine: detect and bet.
Positive and Negative Middles
Another feature of working with middles is the chance to obtain a strong hand over a bookmaker, betting on coefficients that make a middle rather than a surebet.
Here is an example: two bets of 1.9 each.
- The first goes on Goals Total Over 145.5
- The second goes on Goals Total Under 152.5
We are talking about basketball. Betting $100 on each leverage.
Therefore, it seems to be enough if each 17th middle wins to let a gambler make money (every 18th middle’s win will give 0 for a gambler in the long run of bets).
Main Points of Working with Middles in Sport Betting
- at least one bet must win after the middle is closed;
- there must be a range covered by both bets.