Surebet scanner overview RebelBetting
Tariffs and payments
- 7 days – €39;
- 30 days – €129;
- 90 days – €89/month;
- 365 days – €69/month.
RebelBetting is the surebet scanner offered as the one-of-a-kind software. It analyzes arbitration in LIVE only – it doesn’t work in pre-match, which may become a problem for fresh surebet gamblers.
To use service tools, the program must be downloaded on a local computer directly from the official website of the developer, free of charge. A significant advantage noted by professional gamblers is high operation speed, in comparison to browser scanners.
Why users choose RebelBetting
- The program launches with Windows and remains in the background
- The gambler can adjust the service for their personal priorities – filtration by markets, sport fields, and bookmakers supported
- The software may be setup to view only those betting offices where a gambler has an account
- The service notifies about found arbitrage with a sound signal or graphical notification
- Informers are able to notify not only about preferred surebets but also about mistakes of lines or coefficients, and also about differences in rules of selected bookmakers
- The website of any selected is one-click accessible
- The software is near and friendly for users; there are no irritation like ads (that most competitors have)
Authors of RebelBetting state that proper use of service capabilities will provide stable 10-20% profitability
Demo version of RebelBetting
RebelBetting offers 6% bets for acquaintance with the service. These are very fair conditions compared to competing resources, which usually offer demo-bets with only 1% profitability. To realize the full might of the resource, users will have to purchase the paid subscription – at least for 7 days.
Disadvantages to be noted
Quite expensive subscription scares new gamblers
Feedbacks of scanner RebelBetting
A position of administration of the project is that there can't be any substance of the matter which is impossible to solve. So share your opinion, enter into the debate. We are grateful for all feedbacks!