Surebet scanner overview BreakingBet
Tariffs and payments
The service is currently in beta mode. Therefore, the services are offered free of charge, without any restrictions on profitability, and sports. In the future it is planned paid subscription service.
- 1 week – 8$
- 1 month - 20$
- 3 months – 50$
Technical support and contact information
BreakingBet begins to work in 2017. At the moment the scanner is running in test mode and access to the results free of charge.
The main parameters of the scanner BreakingBet:
- Number of scanned bookmakers – 24
- Mode – prematch fork.
The program's interface is austere, decorated in neutral colours.
To start using the service, you must complete the registration process. Then you will receive a letter by e-mail with activation access. And you can start working.
The main screen is given over to the results. The filters can be adjusted directly from the menu of results:
- Profit – to set the minimum and maximum percentage of winnings;
- Bookmaker is to choose those bookies accounts where you have money or all at once;
- Time (before the event) – any, 12 hours, 1 day, 2 days and 7 days.
Also, using filters you can select surebets according to the following criteria, you can choose number of outcomes – two or three.
Optionally, you can specify the format of the coefficients enable a sound alert and a pop-up window.
Pros and cons of BreakingBet surebet scanner
- Free access to arbs without restrictions
- Addition of new scanned Bookmakers and new opportunities of service.
- Website available in 5 languages. This suggests that the service scanning forks BreakingBet has come to the market seriously and for a long time.
- Small amount of the scanned Bookmakers.
- Small amount of sports
- Quite a number of errors in the output results.
- No Live scanning of events
More likely to fall under suspicion in the professional game from the bookmakers.
Feedbacks of scanner BreakingBet
A position of administration of the project is that there can't be any substance of the matter which is impossible to solve. So share your opinion, enter into the debate. We are grateful for all feedbacks!
Learned about BreakingBet quite recently. Usually gamble on lives, so paid no attention to this scanner. Maybe, as developers promise, the service will operate in full force and effect, but so far, it cut no ice. Poor functionality. No lives or negative arbs. No comprehensive picture on bookmakers coefficients to compare.
A nifty scanner. Smooth registration. Trial period included. Caught some nice 3-outcome arbs that could cost high on other scanners. All bookmakers covered, and new ones appear regularly.