Surebets (arbitrage situations) are one of the best strategies for making money in sports betting. You do not need to thoroughly understand the competition, study statistics and do analytics. It is enough to know the mechanism of bets, be able to make calculations and quickly make a bet. Arbitration situations arise in any sport, but most often players work with football, since it is moderately dynamic, and there are always a lot of matches. Not surprisingly, beginners are advised to start with it.
The second most popular rate is always tennis. And for good reason. Firstly, tennis is a beautiful sport!
and if we return to the topic of our site, then....
Advantages of tennis surebets
The following advantages of surebetting in tennis can be distinguished:
- There are a lot of matches. There are even more of them than football competitions. Almost at any time you can open a line of bookmakers and find there a lot of games of various levels.
- Since there are a lot of matches, there are also a lot of arbs. Almost always, scanners will find arbitration situations, and without interruptions. This means that you will not have to adjust to the start of the competition, you will be able to work at a convenient time for you.
- There are almost no breaks in the season, as in football and hockey. A short break happens on New Year's Eve, but it ends quickly. So you won't have any breaks in your work either.
- All tennis arbs have only 2 arms. Such bets are easiest to make quickly and without mistakes. You can read about how else you can protect yourself from errors in this article on our website.
- Football attracts a lot of players, so bookmakers especially carefully monitor it and quickly calculate the arbs. There are also a lot of betting men in tennis, but thanks to the huge number of games, it is almost impossible to track everyone. If you don't get impudent, you can put it for a long time and not "get burned" in front of the bookmaker.
- A tennis match often takes place in a swing format: one tennis player starts to win, then another. Because of this, the coefficients jump, but this is only a plus for surebets, because you can take more favorable offers.
- Another advantage of rapidly changing coefficients is that you can insure a bet that was made by mistake. For example, you took "total more", and thesurebet was not there initially. During the match, it will be possible to insure it and go to plus, or at least to zero.
In no case do we urge you to switch exclusively to tennis. We just wanted to mention some advantages.
How to start surebetting in tennis
From a technical point of view, there is nothing complicated here. Choose the bookmaker to your liking and the surebet scanner that suits you - for this we recommend that you use our rating of scanners.
There is no doubt about their honesty and speed. We strongly recommend not to waste time on free scanners, of which there are also many. Firstly, they are inconvenient and have limited functionality, and secondly, there are too many erroneous events in them.
Live or Prematch
Any professional bettor will tell you that it is much better and more profitable to bet on surebets in Live mode. In addition, it is more difficult for bookmakers to track arbitrage situations. However, for beginners it is better not to rush: first you need to fill your hand in the prematch mode.
In general, at the beginning of the activity, it is best not to use a lot of money for bets and start place bets in bookies that you plan to abandon in the future. That is, sacrifice them for the sake of your education. You take the conditional 100 euro and put them on the sly in the prematch, it's not scary even to lose everything, it's normal during training. The main thing is that this money does not become a financial disaster for you.
Got experience - smoothly switch to Live mode. Still, there are more surebets, and they are much more profitable. It is important to take into account that everything needs to be done quickly, since tennis is a dynamic sport, the coefficients here change after each serve. Therefore, start working only after making sure that you quickly and well learned how to make a bet.
What are the best outcomes for betting on tennis?
Arbs on tennis are formed on almost any outcome that bookmakers offer. But there are basic options that should be used in the first place:
- The best betting option is main outcomes. That is, W1 and W2. Victory of the first or second tennis player. There can be no draws here in principle. A lot of surebets are formed on the main outcomes, since bookmakers often assess the strength of athletes in different ways.
- Totals are also good. And not only total sets, but also games.
- Handicaps. They are also diverse. They are given for the victory of one of the tennis players, for the number of games and other indicators of the game.
These three markets should be sufficient. Also, in different bookmakers there may be bets on statistics (who commits more aces, more mistakes, and the like). However, be careful with them, the bookmaker is quickly blocked for such bets.
You also need to be careful when betting on winning games. One rally can take just a couple of seconds, and you simply won't have time to close your shoulder. You need to resort to them only when you already have a lot of experience.
Men's and women's tennis: what is the difference
Obviously, men and women will play differently. Features of men's tennis:
- Since the men are taller, the game is played primarily over the net. The number of errors with hitting the net is much less, but there are more outs.
- Even seemingly hopeless balls are often pulled out by longer arms and physical strength.
- Tennis players are physically stronger, so the speed of the ball during the serve is much higher. It can reach 250 km / h, such indicators are simply not available to women.
- Strong reception. Men beat off the shell more powerfully.
- More twisted kicks that are hard to hit, and the ball's trajectory is hard to guess. This technique requires a lot of muscle mass.
- There are more hits in one play. Again, due to more powerful physical fitness.
In general, men are more resilient and are not so clearly influenced by external factors: rain, strong wind, heat, and the like.
Women are physically weaker, they have less muscle mass and total body weight, so women's tennis has the following features:
- The feed is weaker. The speed of the ball for the strongest athletes does not exceed 150 km / h. Individual records can be ignored.
- More pitfalls. Tennis players are more likely to hit the net.
- The ball is not bounced as powerfully as in men, it flies smoother.
- It is difficult for women to reach the ball flying into the opposite corner of the court, the length of the arms and physical condition do not allow it to do so.
- The reaction is weaker than that of men.
- Unfavorable weather conditions affect women more strongly.
There is no consensus among experts who is more technical - men or women. The most correct point of view would be to accept the fact that technicality does not depend on gender, but on the athlete, his talent.
For surebets, both men's and women's tennis are suitable. Let's just note that the matches with the participation of women are shorter. If it is important for you to place your bets as quickly and as much as possible, choose women . But men have many more surebets within the same set and game, this will allow them to cover more arbitrage rates.
Single and double tennis
Tennis competitions are singles and doubles. And here it is necessary to understand how they differ from each other. First let's look at the difference in the rules:
- In doubles, the court expands significantly, because you can play in the corridors.
- Strict order of delivery of the ball. For example, players 1 and 2 fight against 3 and 4. In the first game, player No. 1 serves, in the second No. 3, in the third No. 2, in the fourth No. 4 and so on in a circle.
- With a score of 40-40 in a game, tennis players do not need to achieve 2 points of advantage as in singles. The victory is given to the pair who will take the next point. The exception is the Grand Slam tournaments, in which the calculation goes as usual.
- If the score is 1:1, the third set is not played, instead a championship tie-break is provided, in which athletes compete up to 10 points. Again, the exception is the Grand Slam.
Doubles is less spectacular than singles. And the main reason for this is the frivolous attitude of tennis players: most often they play not for the sake of victory, but for pleasure. A couple of star singles can easily lose to little-known athletes.
Doubles matches are faster because of the rules that we have given above. Tennis arbs are also formed here, and you can take them, but there are not so many of them, since bookmakers do not favor these competitions and do not give an extensive line.
As already mentioned above, in the line of bookmakers, you can almost always find several dozen tennis matches. But are they all suitable for surebetting Let's look at it in order.
Grand Slam Tournaments
The most prestigious competitions, including four events in a calendar year:
- US Open Championship;
- Roland Garros;
- The Australian Open.
Winning here is considered a great achievement for any tennis player, and winning all tournaments is a unique achievement. Competitions take place throughout the year with an interval of several months, and they are ideal for betting on arbs. Bookmakers describe matches in great detail, and some give unique markets. A large number of arbitration situations are formed.
Held since 1900, it is considered the second most prestigious competition in the world. National teams from different countries of the world are fighting for the silver "salad bowl", the strongest athletes always participate. The Cup is played once a year, tennis players meet both in singles and doubles. Only men compete, an analogue is provided for women — the Federation Cup.
The Davis Cup is one of the best options for tennis surebetting. Bookmakers roll out a wide line, and each of them usually has its own opinion about the outcome of the game. Therefore, you can earn good money here.
ATP and WTA
Professional communities of tennis players who organize tournaments of various levels almost monthly. There are competitions where there are big prize money, and therefore they attract strong athletes. There are competitions where they pay little money, so less well-known tennis players participate in them.
The ATP and WTA organize a large number of tournaments during the calendar year. Should I use them all for tennis arbs? Yes, it's worth it. Because they are the ones who provide most of the betting on surebets during the breaks of the Grand Slam and Davis Cup. Avoid only the smallest tournaments where little-known tennis players play, bets on them may not attract the necessary attention of bookmakers.
They are held every four years, and tennis has been part of their program since 1988. Traditionally, competitions attract a huge number of sports betting players. The disadvantage of the Olympic Games is that they are rarely held. In the year of their holding, we strongly recommend playing tennis arbs: due to the large number of bets, it is difficult to calculate the surebettors
They can be organized by the tennis federation, individuals, governments of countries, sports communities. They do not attract much attention from the world, no one tries to play for victory in them. You can bet on surebets, but very carefully, as bookmakers quickly calculate arbs due to the unpopularity of these tournaments among ordinary bettor.
Types of tennis courts
The coverage of courts on tennis courts is different, and they have a significant impact on the outcome of the match. There are four types:
- Grass covering. Special grass is grown on the court. The bounce of the ball on it is low and fast, so the game is dynamic and usually does not go long. Wimbledon takes place on a grass surface. The strongest tennis players on the grass are the British and Australians.
- Ground covering. Stone or brick crumbs, sand and clay are used to create it. The bounce of the ball here is high and long, so the pace of the game is slow, with long draws. Roland Garros takes place on the ground. Traditionally, the strongest tennis players are the French, Spaniards and South Americans.
- Artificial turf, hard. It is based on concrete or asphalt, filled with a synthetic layer on top. The bounce of the ball on the hard is low, but slow, so the game is not as dynamic as on the grass. The Australian and US Open Championships are held on artificial turf.
- Carpeting. A carpet with a short pile is laid on the court. It is mainly used in indoor tennis courts. The bounce of the ball in them is the slowest, so the dynamics of the game is low. The Kremlin Cup of Russia is held on the carpet.
Every tennis player is considered strong on a certain surface. Roger Federer has no equal on grass, but he is weak on the ground, and Rafael Nadal is the opposite. It is not surprising that athletes achieve great success on a particular court, while on others they perform very mediocre.
Rules of safety in surebetting
Obviously, surebetting does not avoid the bookmaker's sanctions in the form of maximum cuts. The only question is how fast it will happen. Arbitration situations on tennis are no exception, for them the BM can also block the account. Therefore, it is important to adhere to the safety rules:
- Bet only round amounts of money. The rate in the form of 42.24 euro is extremely suspicious, you will immediately get to the pencil of the security service. Yes, scanners offer to make bets on non-circular amounts, but you'd better round them up. For example, not 42.24, but 40 or 45.
- Don't bet all-in every time. Ordinary players rarely put the whole deposit, as a rule, the deposit is merged in parts. You also need to bet at least 30% of the pot at a time, but not 100%.
- Don't set highs. For each bet there is a maximum bet size that you can place. It is highly undesirable to use it, otherwise the security service will quickly recognize you as a surebettor. Make a bet on no more than 50% of the maximum. That is, if it is equal to 10,000 euro, issue a coupon for 5 000 euro.
- Don't withdraw money too often. If you order money after each successful bet, you will arouse maximum suspicion. Do this no more than once a day.
- Do not make a deposit until the account is reset. Regular players make a new deposit only after they lose everything. Stick to this rule. Also, do not top up your account if there are bets that have not been calculated.
- Do not take tournaments that are not interesting to anyone and do not attract attention. If you bet on them, you will attract increased attention of the BC, and you do not need it.
These are basic surebets safety rules that are important to adhere to if you want the account to live as long as possible. Read about what other rules you need to adhere to in order for your account to last as long as possible in one of the most popular articles on our website.
Conclusion about tennis surebets
Tennis arbs are a good option for betting. In conclusion, we will highlight the main advantages and features. There are a lot of matches, and they practically go all year round, a break of just a couple of months happens only on New Year's Eve. So, there is no need to wait for the start of the season, as in football or hockey. The dynamism of matches allows you to flirt with several surebets within the same game, in football, for example, it is almost impossible.
It is very important not to rush straight into Live and catch arbs for games, this is the right way to drain. First you need to practice in the pre-match and use more "long" surebets, for example, to win a match or set, totals and handicaps. Also, do not openly flirt with third-rate tournaments, it is quite possible to get a cut of maximums for betting on them. And training is important, over time you will learn how to quickly issue coupons.