Abbreviations taken in sports betting at the bookmaker office
Abbreviations in sports betting
- 1 – win of the first command
- Х – draw
- 2 – win of the second command
- 1Х – win of the first command or draw
- Х2 – win of the second command or draw
- Draw no bet (DNB) = H(0)*
* See more in the section Handicaps.
- Total – the sum of all goals scored in the match by both teams
- Over – total of goals is more, for example
- Over 2,5 – the total of goals in the match is more than 2,5 (the total sum of goals scored by both teams is more than 2,5)
- Under – total of goals is less, for example
- Under 1.5 – the total of goals in the match is less than 1.5 (the total amount of goals scored by both teams is less than 1.5)
Individual Commands Total
In addition to the bet on the total number of balls, many masters of betting shops have bets on individual total teams.
- Itb1 – the total of the first team is more than 1. To win this bet, the team must score 2 or more goals. At 1 goal scored at this rate will be a refund.
- Itm2 2.5 – the total of the second team is less than 2.5. To win this bet, the second team must score less than 3 goals in the match - 0.1 or 2.
- H1 (0) – is calculated as follows: in case of victory of the first team - win; In case of a draw, return; In case of victory of the second team - a loss.
- H1 (+1) – calculated as follows: to goals scored by the first team you add one more goal. After this, 3 options are possible: the first team win (for example, the score of the match was 2: 2, after adding one goal to the first team the score is 3: 2) - the winnings at the rate; the score is draw (for example, the score of the match was 1: 2, after adding one goal the first team score is 2: 2) - the return of the rate; the first team lost (for example, the score of the match was 0: 2, after adding one goal the first team score was 1: 2) - loss at the bet.
- H1 (-1) – is calculated similarly, only it is necessary to subtract one goal from the score of the first team.
All the plus and minus handicaps are calculated in this way. 1 or 2 before parentheses - the designation of the command, inside the brackets - the value of the handicap itself, the number of goals that need to be added or subtracted.
- AH1 (+0.25) – the bet is divided into two equal parts: half of the amount goes to the bet H1(0), the second to H1 (+0.5). The calculation for each is carried out as in the usual handicaps. Possible options: win at both bet, for example, when the score is 1:0; Return of the bet H1 (0) and win H1 (+0.5), for example, with a score of 0:0; Loss at both bets, for example when the score is 0:1.
- AH1 (+0.75) - the rate is divided into two equal parts: half of the sum goes to the bet H1 (+0.5), the second to H1 (+1).
- AH1 (+1,25) - the rate is divided into two equal parts: half of the amount goes to the rate of HФ1 (+1), the second to H1 (+1.5).
Minus Asian Handicaps are calculated similarly, only it is necessary to subtract goal(s) from the score of team.